Project Coordinator/PM Assistant |Full Time
We have an opening for Project Coordinator/ Project Manager Assistant here at our location in Fullerton.
Project Coordinator will be responsible for effectively overseeing ongoing projects of residential and commercial restoration and assisting the project manager on the day-to-day business operations.
The essential job duties of the project coordinator/project manager assistant are:
- Assisting the Project Manager
- Communicating with clients, keep them update.
- Be able to pull permits with cities.
- Oversee field personnel and subcontractors to achieve an excellent finished product at final stage of projects.
- Order materials and schedule inspections as necessary throughout the process.
- Maintain job site communications with the office via e-mail or any other means, as required.
- Be able to drive, valid driver license required. Pick up materials, drop-offs...
- Be able to communicate professionally with customers, sub-contractors and Four Seasons Restoration team.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirement:
Work all types of both indoor and outdoor conditions. Frequently required to use personal protective equipment, having the ability to stand or walk, occasionally bending, squatting, climbing stairs and lifting up to 50 pounds.